SJA's JK-3 Physical Education Blog

My photo
Hi SJA Parents! I hope you all had an amazing summer! I'm SO excited to come back to SJA as the PYP Physical Education and Health Teacher and the Lunch Coordinator! I went to Brock University for the Concurrent Education program and I have a Bachelor of Arts in Child Psychology, as well as a Bachelor of Education in Primary/Junior. I’m also qualified to teach ESL and Special Education. I am currently completing my Masters Degree in Education! I will be teaching Junior Kindergarten to Grade 3 each day! JK - Grade 2 will have Phys Ed at SJA in GYM 1. Grade 3 will be bused over to the Athletic Complex every other day with me! If you have any questions feel free to email me at ayustin@stjudesacademy.com

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Hot Lunch Orders


Hello all,

The system is now open to order Hot Lunch for February. Lunch orders are due Friday, January 26th, 2018. After this date, our system closes and is unable to open for February ordering.  Please make sure your child is under the correct grade. http://mydigitalmailroom.com/sja  
All payments are due on Friday, February 9th, 2018.

This month's special is Vegetable Stir Fry with Jasmine Rice that will be available every Friday!

Payment Instructions
  • There are two options to pay for lunches. Cash and Freshbooks. 
    • Shortly after completing your order, a Freshbooks invoice will be sent to your email.
    • It may take one or two days to process your order to Freshbooks, so please be check your email diligently for the invoice.  
  • We no longer accept cheque as a method of payment.

If you have any questions concerning the Lunch Ordering site or Freshbooks, feel free to email me at dbancud@stjudesacademy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Track and Field

St. Jude's has had a terrific track and field season this year. We had three separate teams, the under-10's, under-12's, and Ele...